Friday 1 May 2015

Place

I've been reading a book for the past few days on DD and their Tih/Hoh relationships...

I was wondering what is it that decides who you are?
If that comitment into the relationship is suitable forever?

Like before my Master and I, I was in a poly gang so to speak, it was more of a cuckhold gathering rather than set people who lived with us.
Aside from the sex we had daddy/daughter roles and I found I grew with that, especially since I was young and my parents were absent.
But also with the guidance and comfort came the abuse, which I didn't recognise as abuse at the time, I just assumed that was normal.
I also knew deep down I was unhappy, sometimes it takes a lot to see the light.

Since meeting my Master them years ago, we didn't discuss how things would progress, he just took the lead and I was very happy to follow.
You could say I was probably submissive to start with but with my daily tasks, rules and permission restrictions I soon knew it wasn't a sub he was after.

This being said is our chosen lifestyle and I have to say we are very happy and I truly believe it grows with you even when you think you've become the best you can be.

But again if I had a choice now would I still be a slave?
To rome free of ties and procedures?
To do everyday things that vanilla people take for granted? 
To not for fill my masters every wish?

No
I am a slave.
For me this is forever.
I truly hope everyone in life finds their peace but also their place.

Fiona x



No comments:

Post a Comment