Monday 25 May 2015

Dress Appropriately


Today something happened...

I had a new dress
Beautiful, beautiful dress, bright purple and glossy, snug fit and wonderful...

I disobeyed my daddy...

He was very angry
So you think you can just flaunt your body?
Show your body to anyone who happens to walk by?
Have I not told you that you will dress modestly?
Did you truly think that I wouldn't find out about that ridiculously low cut dress you wore today?

You know you will be punished.
I flinched

That dress was to be worn only when I accompanied you and only with my permission.
You agreed to that directive.
I tried to speak...

But no, you disobeyed.
You just had to flaunt your beautiful breasts didn't you?
Those delectable curves, that smooth skin, the pert, hard nipples.
You know you will be punished.
My guess is, that was your intent all along.
To push me.
To test me.
To see if I would truly follow through.
The answer - yes, baby girl I will follow through and you will be punished.

You will cry and you will repent and you will admit not only your wrongdoing, but why you chose to directly disobey an order which you had agreed to.
He paused...breathed deeply...

Yes, it will hurt and you will feel the aftermath of your punishment for several hours, possibly even days, but that's good.
He frowned...

You will learn not to push me, not to test me, and not to disobey.
I want you to know, I am not angry with you, but I am disappointed.

Now, be a good woman and take your punishment.
I hesitated...

Now little one. ..
Breathe in.
First, I will prepare your nipples with my teeth.
I'm going to nip and tug and make sure they are tender and hard.
I know you don't like when I do this, that you prefer gentle sweet kisses, but gentleness and sweetness will not teach you your lesson, will it?

My tears began to fall...
That's right, go ahead and cry.
You can use your safe word if you need to and we will take a break, but you will accept this won't you?

Now, now that your nipples are ripe, now I will clip them.
You will stand, your arms up, tied in place and then I will spank you...and then you will wait until I release you.
Your tears will run down you cheeks and you will understand that you are mine and that I set rules for your protection.

Because I love you.

I will keep watch and make sure you are safe, but your tears will not move me to mercy. 
He grips my face and I stare into his eyes as he mutters..

You will do as I say because you know this is for your own good.
And when I release you, when you feel the soreness of your self later today, tomorrow...
You will know they are mine.

I didn't need to answer.
The dress didn't survive.

Fiona x

No comments:

Post a Comment