Tuesday 28 April 2015

TTWA


My name is Fiona.
I am far from vanilla, the term we kinksters use to describe unkinky ones of us.
I live in a 24/7 TPE, total power exchange, relationship.
In my relationship, I am what we would call a consensual slave not to be confused with non-consensual slavery.

I live with my Master in the middle of the United Kingdom.
We were married and I was collared by Him on July 15 2006, I was 18.
We are monogamous, which works out great for me because I need A LOT of attention.
I don’t share well but it does work for some people. 
I did try poly prior to meeting my current Master. That didn’t work to well for me although they would beg to differ. I may blog about that dynamic at a later date.

Many would say that I’m a newbie.
Given that I've only had 2 masters in my lifetime.
Both different dynamics.
I would say that living in a 24/7 tpe gives a person a lot of experience in a short period of time regardless how many labels youve had previously and that I will forever be a student.
Learning is a constant theme.

What I hope to accomplish with this blog is to open myself to myself but also to others, reading others blogs has made me realise just how writing can open a window to the soul...a soul that connects us all :)
I am mostly a Masochist but I also get off on the power exchange, internal enslavement and the synergy of where Master and slave meet.
I enjoy being in complete servitude with no rights.

I hope you will enjoy reading my blog, reading about our journey and feelings, both past and present so you may get a clearer picture of the way my Master and I live and are.

Fiona x

No comments:

Post a Comment