Tuesday 28 April 2015

Wants and Needs

This is a interesting topic but it's where I want to start.

I am a tpe 24/7 Slave.
My Master found me in the worst time of my life, I wasn't worthy of him at all, I wasn't even worthy of submission, but he saw what I needed at the time and he made me who I am.

Now needs and wants are totally different. 
Most want to be able to spend money freely and have nice things.
I would like to be able to read more or have a dishwasher that empty itself :)

But really. . When it boils down to it all my needs and wants are being met.
I used to want to travel a lot but over the past few years I’ve become a home body out of choice.
So what is it I need. . I need to be on someone’s leash.
I need to be held accountable.
I need rules.
I need structure in order to function on a positive path.
When I don’t have my needs met i stay to waver and make bad choices for myself and for others.

In the bdsm community I thrive in the arena of being under another’s control. Never could I breathe and let go.

I tried so hard to maintain control in my vanilla relationships.
I’m not exactly sure what clicked but it was a huge turn on to be under someone’s power. 
I am naturally trusting so I would automatically believe that others had my best interest in mind.
This opened the door to abuse. 
When Master found me, I was struggling to find someone to control me. 

I too didn't realise that this is what I wanted or needed.

Growing up I was always in control by default. 
My innocence and cute looks have me an advantage.
Caused me to be a brat.
I was selfish.
I threw temper tantrums. 
Basically I had the control at a very early age but really didn’t want it..
It was a lot of pressure.
Trying to make everyone happy because after all, I had the reins.

During my early years of vanilla relationships I kept the control.
I manipulated to continue to be spoiled.
I was very selfish and stupid.

I’m not sure what happened but in the world of bdsm I changed.
I relished in the relinquishment of control. 
I gave it to him.

And here I am. 
And I am truly happy.
Ultimately this is my most basic need and want.

No comments:

Post a Comment